Swinery at West Seattle Summer Fest: July 13 – 15
Rain or shine, we’ll be at the West Seattle Summer Fest starting today through Sunday! Featuring our Carolina style pulled pork + a soda for $10… if you can’t make it to the festival, the shop will still be open during our normal business hours and we’ve got lots of great things in stock including: lamb, pig (of course!), fresh rabbit, baby back ribs, beef brisket, bacon burger and tons of fresh sausage.
Courtyard Cafe Hours:
Monday - Friday 11AM - 4PM
Weekends 10AM - 4PM
3207 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA ~ 98116
Come Say Hi!
- Holiday Hours – Open Christmas Eve Day
- Holiday Craziness! Check Out Our Seasonal Offerings…
- Let’s Talk Turkey! Now Taking Orders for Thanksgiving Turkeys and Sides
- The Swinery Named Among The 10 Best New-School Butcher Shops in America
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up! Film Crew at the Swinery Tomorrow, Tuesday September 25!