Swinery Burger Featured in Seattle Met Magazine “The A to Z of Seattle Cheap Eats”
Proud to have the Swinery Burger featured in the July issue of Seattle Met!
“At the no-frills West Seattle lunchtime courtyard Inner Sanctum of the Temple of Porcine Love —trust us, the name will make sense once you’re eating—grass-fed, grass-finished, antibiotic-free beef makes impossibly flavorful burgers, especially when embellished with smoked sea salt or fresh bacon from the adjoining butcher shop, the Swinery.”
Courtyard Cafe Hours:
Monday - Friday 11AM - 4PM
Weekends 10AM - 4PM
3207 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA ~ 98116
Come Say Hi!
- Holiday Hours – Open Christmas Eve Day
- Holiday Craziness! Check Out Our Seasonal Offerings…
- Let’s Talk Turkey! Now Taking Orders for Thanksgiving Turkeys and Sides
- The Swinery Named Among The 10 Best New-School Butcher Shops in America
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up! Film Crew at the Swinery Tomorrow, Tuesday September 25!