The rumors are true…
Yes, it’s true. Gabriel has left Swinery to pursue other exciting ventures & focus on his wonderful family. What does this mean for your favorite butcher shop? Don’t fret. We are NOT closing, we are NOT changing our hours & we ARE still focusing on our mission: the revival of responsibility & awareness in meat consumption & to enthusiastic appreciation for flavor & quality. Stop by and show your continued support.
For more information please visit: http://westseattleblog.com/2010/07/west-seattle-food-news-the-swinerys-founder-says-hes-gone#more-41951
Courtyard Cafe Hours:
Monday - Friday 11AM - 4PM
Weekends 10AM - 4PM
3207 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA ~ 98116
Come Say Hi!
- Holiday Hours – Open Christmas Eve Day
- Holiday Craziness! Check Out Our Seasonal Offerings…
- Let’s Talk Turkey! Now Taking Orders for Thanksgiving Turkeys and Sides
- The Swinery Named Among The 10 Best New-School Butcher Shops in America
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up! Film Crew at the Swinery Tomorrow, Tuesday September 25!