It’s grill time!
On July 4, 2010
Happy FOURTH OF JULY folks!
We know it isn’t the most beautiful outside today but no worries! Your grill won’t know the difference! Dust off that baby & come pick up some meat! Going fresh in the case this morning: tri-tip steak, sirloin, rib eye, tbones, porterhouse & hangar steaks, beef ribs, pork chops & tenderloin, St. Louis style ribs, an assortment fresh hand-made of sausages and get here quick; all meats are in the case while supplies last! Open today 10-3! Also: the Inner Sanctum is open today for brunch from 10-2 and we have Southern Style Biscuits and 100% American Swinery Spam on the grill for $5!
Have a happy, safe and satisfying fourth of July everyone!
Courtyard Cafe Hours:
Monday - Friday 11AM - 4PM
Weekends 10AM - 4PM
3207 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA ~ 98116
Come Say Hi!
- Holiday Hours – Open Christmas Eve Day
- Holiday Craziness! Check Out Our Seasonal Offerings…
- Let’s Talk Turkey! Now Taking Orders for Thanksgiving Turkeys and Sides
- The Swinery Named Among The 10 Best New-School Butcher Shops in America
- Get Ready for Your Close-Up! Film Crew at the Swinery Tomorrow, Tuesday September 25!